Non sono proprio convinta del risultato, devo ancora capire se mi piace o meno, capita no?!
The Jot Magazine July mood board suited perfectly to aphoto I've been wanting to scrap since loooong time, so I seized the opportunity and made this layout.
I'm still not 100% convinced of it, there's still something that I don't like, don't know what.... normal, isn't it?
Eccola la mood board
A presto con nuovi lavori :-)
Mi sento super produttiva!!!!
See you soon with new pages and works....
I feel super productive!!! :-)



Really like your layout and the colours of the moodboard...
RispondiEliminaThank you so much Christine! I wouldn't have used that amount of yellow wasn't it for the challenge, but I can say I am pretty satisfied with the result ;-)
EliminaWow!! That yellow just pops!!
RispondiEliminaGreat way of using the colour.
Thanks Emma, yes it really pops :-D
EliminaIt's a stange color to use "massively" but I like it
A me piace!!! La foto poi è strepitosa...
RispondiEliminaSì, la foto è stata una gran botta di culo ;-)
Eliminagrazie :-*