Adoro questo kit, i colori, le fantasie, gli abbellimenti.... vorrei non finisse mai :-)
Here's another layout based on a Studio Calico sketch in which I incorporated elements from the challenges of ScrapMuch (color palette) and In the scrap (numbers).
I love everything about this kit (Arendal): the colors, the fantasies, embellishments.... I would want it to last eternally :-)
Anche questo è dedicato a Stewie, ma bisognerà che ne faccia qualcuno anche con le millemila foto degli altri due gattelli :-)
Again it's a page dedicated to our cat Stewie, I will have to do some with the countless photos of the other two :-)
Grazie per la visita e a presto
Thanks for your visit and see you soon
ari


Such a pretty take on the colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
RispondiEliminaWhat a great page! I really like the design!
RispondiEliminaThanks for joining our colour challenge at ScrapMuch?! :o)
Thank you Ladies!!! :-)
RispondiEliminaI just love a layout with handwritten journaling! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Much?!
RispondiEliminaThank you Wendy, I love it too, I find it much more personal :-)
EliminaLove these cork numbers and how you used with handwritten journaling! Thanks for joining in In the scrap!! xxx
RispondiEliminaThanks Belén! Studio Calico kits have beautiful papers and embellishments. I loved the cork numbers as I first saw them
EliminaLove your design! Thank you for joining our colour challenge at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx
RispondiEliminaThank you for your visit! :-)
EliminaAdorabile!!
RispondiEliminacomplimenti per il blog
ti seguo, a presto
Marica di HOME MAde IDeas
Ciao Marica, grazie mille :-) felice di averti conosciuta ;-)
EliminaWow!Lovely.Thank you for joining us at in the scrap!
RispondiElimina