Ogni due settimane, il 1° e il 15 del mese, vi proporremo una sfida diversa a cui ispirarsi.
Durante questa settimana sul blog avrete l'occasione di conoscere le ragazze con cui condividerò questa avventura... oggi c'è anche una mia piccola presentazione :-)
Vi saluto con una piccolo anticipo del layout fatto per la selezione, vi aspetto di nuovo l'1 agosto per mostrarvi tutto il layout e per la primissima sfida :-)
I am so happy to announce that I've been chosen to be a part of the Picture This! DT and the Ladies I'm working with are the best, you wouldn't want to miss their precious works!!
Every two weeks we will propose a different challenge for you to be inspired from.
During the current week you will have the opportunity to get to know the wonderful Ladies I will share this amazing experience with... today you can read my short presentation :-)
I'm leaving you with a sneak peek of my application layout, come back on the 1st August for the full reveal and for the first challenge :-)
A presto
ari

Congratulations Arianna, Can't wait to discover your entire page for the first challenge!!!
RispondiEliminaciao, grazie per la visita! in bocca al lupo per Picture This!
RispondiElimina