E così ieri ho fatto una paginetta... per la sfida n° 11 di ScrapStars, che ha proposto lo sketch e il tema, cioé "i miei propositi per il 2009".
I'm at home ill, and yesterday had time to make a LO for ScrapStars' challenge #11. They proposed a sketch and a subject, "My 2009 New Years Resolutions”.Questo lo sketch:
e questo il mio LO:
Purtoppo, come al solito, la foto è orribile, ma il tempo non collabora, il sole non si fa vedere, e questa è la foto migliore che sono riuscita a fare...
I'm sorry the photo is awful but the weather is really nasty and that's the best I could do!
I'm sorry the photo is awful but the weather is really nasty and that's the best I could do!
Credits:
Cartoncino Craftitalia
Patterned Scarlet's Letter "Revelation" - Basic Grey
Patterned Just Corina - Makes Me Happy "silly" - Prima Marketing
Patterned Serendipity "Owl Pals" - Sassafras
"Owl Pals" Trims (circle/tondo)
24/7 Card "Remember When" Daily Dose - Jen Wilson - My Mind's Eye
Timbro a forma di donna/Woman-shaped Foam Stamp CK Media
.
Ciao ciao
Ari


looove the layout ari!! It's beautiful! I love the photo and the potty people so much! :) Thank you so much for doing the sketch over at scrapstars, yay! :D
RispondiEliminaFABULOUS LO! Thanks for playing along with us over at scrapstars.
RispondiEliminaThank you ladies for your nice comments!
RispondiEliminaAri
Love this LO Ari! The colors are fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with us!
RispondiEliminaThis is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE the colors, the layers!!!! Thanks sooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):)
RispondiEliminaThis is so cool! Thanks so much for participating!
RispondiEliminaThank you all for your comments!!! Hope to play with you again!
RispondiEliminaAri
brava Arianna, mi piace tantissimo.
RispondiEliminaPaola P