I had these photos I took in Barcelona waiting to be scrapped since 2013!!! Finally I found a way to put them all in a page :-)
Avevo questo "folder stack" che non aspettava altro che essere utilizzato e zac... ho avuto l'illuminazione!! :-P
I also had this "floder stack" and I gave a sudden idea!!
Partecipo anche alla sfida di JotMagazine con questa splendida moodboard:
I followed the Stuck?! Sketches November challenge and the tris proposed by Fate le Creative, choosing paper tape, geometric shapes and color drops.
I also was inspired by JotMagazine moodboard:
Ho riscoperto il glossy accent: le mie lettere erano grezze, le ho colorate con un pennarellino blu poi "glassate"... effetto favoloso, come nuove!!
I rediscovered glossy accent: my alphabet was raw, I colored the letters with a blue marker then covered them with the "gel"... it worked great, they are as new!!
Che ve ne pare??
Grazie per la vostra visita e il vostro tempo!
What do you think??
Thank you for your visit and your time!
ari







Really pretty page, love your embellishing! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!
RispondiEliminaThank you very much Laura!! :-)
EliminaI love the waterfall photos! Beautiful colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
RispondiEliminaQuesto commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
EliminaOh thank you Raechelle! :-*
RispondiElimina