sabato 15 ottobre 2016

Picture This! Sfida 15 ottobre / 15th October challenge: mood board

E' il 15 ottobre  e questo significa nuova sfida sul blog di Picture This!
Halloween si avvicina quindi vi proponiamo una mood board a tema.

Il mio layout è molto semplice perché la carta che ho utilizzato come base è già molto ricca di suo. È una carta vecchissima, una delle prime che ho comprato nel lontano 2008 poco dopo aver scoperto lo scrap... mi piacevano da morire queste carte, adesso credo non la ricomprerei, non so se perché ho cambiato gusti o se perché seguo anch'io le mode scrap del momento... ci pensate anche voi a questa cosa? 

Ma torniamo alla sfida, ecco la mia pagina:

It's the 15th today!! (Already!!!) This means a new challenge at Picture This!
Halloween is coming, and we propose you a mood board.

I kept my page really simple since the paper I used as a background is really rich. It's a very old paper, one of the first I bought back in 2007/2008 when I discovered scrapbooking. I loved this kind of papers so much, now I provably would not buy it and I wonder of the reason is that I changed my preferences or maybe I just follow the current trend. Doyou also think about it or is it just me? 

Back to the challenge, here's my layout:





Non è bellissimo questo timbro di Studio Calico super personalizzabile?! Io lo adoro!!
Isn't this Studio Calico stamp just adorable?! I love it

Thank you for your visit, now go to the blog and discover the moodboard and the wonderful layouts of the other girls.
ari

2 commenti:

  1. I sometimes cringe when I look back at some of the paper selections I made when I first began scrapping. lol That being said, it really is fun to look back and see how my style and tastes have evolved. This is a beautiful layout. I like how you kept it simple and captured the wonderful colors and details on the pp. A beautiful take on the challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Raechelle.
      I like looking back too and see the differences :-)

      Elimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails