lunedì 21 gennaio 2013

Eccomi su Inspired Blueprints

E' online la mia presentazione come membro del DT di Inspired Blueprints... whohooo...
E me la ricopio anche qui, anche se è in inglese...


Preferred scrapbooking medium | I prefer 12x12 and absolutely paper, I need to touch, feel, smell the materials I work with :)

What inspired you to begin your creative journey?

I've always been attracted to everything creative and manual. Scrapbooking is the perfect craft for me because it puts together crafting with photography and memories keeping, which is really important to me.

If you were to describe your scrapbooking style in five words, what would they be?

I don't know if I have a specific style, but in any case I would define my creative process as clean & simple, instinctive, colourful.

What type of camera do you use?

I have a Canon EOS but also use my phone

Where do you do most of your scrapbooking?

I am lucky enough to have a craft room :)
 
What time of day are you most creative, and what inspires you to create?

I am more productive in the evening... basically everything inspires me, images or things I read on the Internet, and especially Pinterest; nowadays it’s a great source of inspiration! I have a constant flow of ideas going thorough my head during the day.

Why do you love sketches?

I think sketches help to overcome the "fear" of not knowing what to put and where in the layout. They give the go to the scrapbooking process.
 
E questa è la paginetta che ho creato per l'occasione.
Nessuna foto, tanto contenuto.... Rappresenta tutto ciò di cui voglio il mio 2013 sia pieno, e mi impegnerò affinché lo sia ;)
 
 

 
 
Ho finalmente usato uno dei kit di Studio Calico, sono davvero favolosi!!
 
Sul blog anche le presentazioni delle mie colleghe, e presto il primo sketch su cui lavorare!!!
 
Grazie per la visita e a presto!!
ari

 
 
I'm so excited and happy!!!! :)
I copied my Q&A above and included the page I made plus a couple of details shot.
It's a photo-free layout which contains everything I want my 2013 to be filled with :)
 
And I finally used one of Studio Calico's kits!! They're wonderful to work with!!
 
Thanks for your visit!! :)
ari
 
 

12 commenti:

  1. quanto ti invidio! vorrei essere brava anch'io in quest'arte *W*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dai Emy, perché non provare???? :)

      Elimina
  2. Your style is beautiful! I love layouts without photos- so artistic!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Tessa!!
      I love photo-free LOs too :D

      Elimina
  3. complimenti ari...fai vedere che brave sono l'italiane nello scrap!!! un bacione grande frency

    RispondiElimina
  4. Grande Ari!!! Fai vedere chi sei :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. I Love this page sooooooooooooo much!!!!

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails