giovedì 1 settembre 2016

Picture This! Sfida 1 settembre / 1st September challenge: tutto maschile / boys only

Ciao a tutt*,
bentornato a chi è rientrato dalle ferie e un pensiero per chi invece ci deve ancora andare: vi capisco e soffro con voi... ;-)
Noi di Picture This! vi proponiamo una nuovissima sfida per tirarvi un po' su il morale.
Questa volta vi chiediamo di scrappare una o più foto dove vi siano solamente maschi :-)

Mi sto divertendo tantissimo con questo DT, le sfide mi portano veramente a mettermi alla prova e scoprire nuovi modi di scrappare, e usare foto che magari terrei nel cassetto.

Ecco la mia pagina, questa volta ho voluto provare il formato verticale (circa 21x29 cm, come un foglio A4) e devo dire che non mi dispiace, probabilmente lo userò ancora.

Hello everybody,
welcome back to those who were on holidays and a comforting pat on the back to those who still haven't gone.... I suffer with you all ;-)
At Picture This! we are submitting a new challenge to raise your spirit..
This time we ask you to use just photos of boys :-)

I am really having a lot of fun with this DT, the challenges really push me to test myself and find new ways of scrapping, using photos I would not.

Here's my layout, I wanted to try a 8,5"x11" sketch and I must admit I like it, I will probably use it again :-)





Che ne dite? Vi piacciono i layout in questo formato?

Visitate il blog per vedere i favolosi lavori delle altre ragazze :-)

What do you think? Do you like this format?

Now go to the blog to have a look at the other girl's amazing creations :-) 

4 commenti:

  1. It's been awhile since I have done and 8.5x11. Your page is lovely! I really like the bingo card and the subtle detail work. Awesome work with this challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Raechelle. I have been waiting so long to use that bingo card, finally the perfect occasion :-)

      Elimina
  2. This layout really shows how much you care about "your guy"! Love all the details! I have never made an 8.5" x 11" maybe I'll try it.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes Lisa, give it a try!! thank you for your comment :-) :-*

      Elimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails