venerdì 23 gennaio 2009

Ancora LO

.
Ho fatto un'altra paginetta... questa volta per la sfida di ScrapMojo
Eccola:
I've made another page... this time I decided to follow the challenge proposed by ScrapMojo
Here it is:




Come al solito la foto è pessima... e stavolta non sono soddisfatta del risultato...
In ogni caso adoro queste sfide perchè mi fanno scrappare (e scrivere) cose che altrimenti non prenderei nemmeno in considerazione.
As usual, the photo is not great... and I'm not really satisfied of this LO...
Anyway, I like these challenges, they make me scrap (and write) things I wouldn't even think about.

(Title reads: "They call me... little perfect girl... and over-meticulous, 'cause I always search claim perfections in the things I do... it's due to the fact that my sign of the Zodiac is Virgo... anyway, I recognize and I'm understanding little by little that perfection is not human and I claim too much perfection of me, and that can create mess...")

Ari
.

6 commenti:

  1. isn't it great to have challenges to prompt you to scrap things you normally wouldn't!? love your lo. thanks for playing along with scrapmojo!!

    xoxo
    jess

    RispondiElimina
  2. You're right Jessica, that's really great!!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ari

    RispondiElimina
  3. Vedo che ultimamente ti sei lanciata...brava.
    Continua così.
    Paola P

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is gorgeous!Love the colors.

    Thanks for playing!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    Melissa - Mojo

    RispondiElimina
  6. I am a virgo and I know all about that irritating drive for perfection. Love your subject! Thanks so much for joining in the fun.

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails